K5 Drinking Water Station
Clean, crystal clear, worry-free drinking water.
We can no ignore the fact that the quality of our drinking water has been diminishing. Private well water can be affected by a wide array of contaminating factors. Even our municipally treated water has been found to contain bacteria, viruses and protozoa, along with a host of other contaminants.*
While water can taste odd at times and even appear cloudy in some cases, that alone is not enough to determine whether contaminants reside in your water. In order to scan for contaminants, proper testing is required.
Only one drinking water system is advanced enough to eliminate nearly everything that is bad news to your home’s drinking water.
The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station
Certified to remove more contaminants than any other system**
Customizable to your home’s specific filtration needs
Expandable as your water filtration needs change over time
The Aquakinetic A200 is a quality reverse osmosis system for the budget conscious customer who still wants the quality and reliability of a Kinetico system. The Aquakinetic A200 features complete NSF certifications, as well as quick-change cartridges for sanitary filter changes.
- Quick-disconnect filter cartridges make filter changes easy and sanitary
- High-performance reverse osmosis membrane produces higher-quality water at a faster rate, so the water is ready when you need it
- Automatic shutoff conserves water by shutting off the system when the storage tank is full
- Space-saving design offers a variety of installation options
- Quality construction and advanced technology provide reliable, low-maintenance operation
MacGuard removes chlorine and sediment, heavy metals (e.g. lead), volatile organic compounds (e.g. pesticides and insecticides) and water-born parasites (e.g. Cryptosporidium). This unit is a simple and cost-effective solution for water treatment.
- Easy removable cartridge will produce 500 gallon of clean filtered water before automatically shutting off
- PureMometer indicates the remaining capacity
- Drinking tap, tubing and fittings
- NSF- tested and -certified for taste, odour and chlorine reduction
- Programmed maintenance prevents overuse
- Can be used with refrigerator dispensers, ice makers and coolers
Kube is an advanced water filtration systme that provides clean, clear, thirst-quenching water right from your own faucet. That’s right. Your faucet will dispense the water you crave for watering plants, filling your pet’s bowl, brewing coffee, cooking without chemicals or drinking that tall glass of water.
Unlike any other water filter on the market, Kube fits conveniently under your kitchen sink and connects to your cold water line. Your cold water runs through Kube where it is filtered and then dispensed from your existing faucet. You don’t need to attach anything to your faucet, push any buttons to get filtered water, drill any holes to install an additional faucet or mess with filling a pitcher.
Once Kube is installed, just turn on your tap and enjoy your filtered water.